All this dancing makes one hungry.
Where to Dine:
- Cabana Las Lilas – Packed, busy & noisy. Sit in the outdoor area – view of the water. Renowned for great steaks. Very international crowd.
- Crizia– So chic. They nailed it!!! Serving Mediterranean food in an exquisite setting, it’s modern, romantic, hip & cool. A restaurant that has atmosphere and exceptional food. Wow – if I had a great date – it would have been perfect.
- Park Hyatt Wine/Cheese Bar – Perfect cheese and wine pairings. Worth all the calories.
- Chila – French. Fine dining on the water with a lovely atmosphere. Quiet and more subdued, perfect after staying up the night before.
- Fervor – Casual Brasserie. Steaks, fries & extensive wine list… Noisy and fun.
- Tegui– Global Cuisine. Spicy, sexy ,stunning. Open kitichen, food as art, expensive
- L’Abeille- Do you want your own private intimate lounge? This is it. Small, dark, sleek & romantic. A very late night place. Perfect for a trieste!
- Faena Hotel Library Lounge– Post tango show with live music. The later the better. Crowded, cool and very international. If you’re really lucky you might be asked to sing with the band (like Jane)
- Tango & Tango – Here it is – our top secret – if you go to Argentina – hire a tango instructor – we used this company – professional, fun and made us look good on the dance floor. A restful moment after the last 3:00 a.m. tango dance!!!!
Buenos Aires – exciting, seductive and mysterious. Great food, unique shopping, with a great exchange rate. What more could you ask for?